This is a virtual volunteer opportunity where teens can submit thoughtful reviews of books, movies, graphic novels, or videogames to promote the Hamilton Public Library’s collection to other teens.
Read the reviews here.
- Ages 14-18.
- An interest in Library collections.
- An ability to communicate well with others.
- Strong writing skills.
- Read, watch or listen to an item in the Library’s collection.
- Write a meaningful and concise review about 100-200 words.
- Earn volunteer hours toward your Secondary School diploma. Earn one volunteer hour per review.
- Promote books, movies and games you love and enjoy.
- Have your voice heard in the Library.
- Improve your writing skills.
Apply online or download the application form.