Canada 150 | Local History & Archives | Discover Canada Eh to Zed | Programs & Summer Reads | Contests | Canada Day
Since 1914, Hamilton Public Library has been collecting and preserving Hamilton’s history. The Local History & Archives department has a unique collection of over 30 million items including 3 million images chronicling the history of the City of Hamilton and surrounding areas dating as far back as the mid-1800s.
Get a chance to win 1 of 12 framed 8x10 black and white image from this unique collection. Fill out the form below!
- Entrants must be 18+ and hold a current Hamilton Public Library card
- Contest closes: July 1, 2017
- 12 entries will be randomly selected for 1 of 12 framed 8x10 black and white image from the Local History & Archives collection
- Contest winners must be able to pick-up their prize at one of Hamilton Public Library’s 22 locations or 2 bookmobiles
- Hamilton Public Library staff and family are not eligible to participate
- One contest entry per person may be submitted